We are proud to be the largest indoor hot springs in North America, as well as the only publicly-operated aquatic facility within 100+ miles of Salida. Please note we have 2 annual maintenance shutdowns (1 – 2 weeks in May and October) and seasonal schedule changes.
The pool is home to 2 local youth swim teams, host to over a dozen water fitness classes a week, and open to the public 70 – 90 hours a week, depending on the season. We also run swim lessons and host special events through out the year.
How to use the schedule:
Public swim is BLUE and water fitness classes OLIVE. Swim lessons are YELLOW and swim teams will be using the pool during PURPLE times. Click on a scheduled time and more information will pop up, including prices and special considerations.
- Pay attention to fitness classes and swim team practices that are concurrently scheduled with other public times, as these users will get priority use of indicated parts of the pool (specific number of lap lanes and/or inflow pool). Lap swimmers will want to check our our lap swimmer guide to see lane availability.
- The Aquatic Center is a 6 lane, 25 meter lap pool (approx. 85 degrees F) that is 4′ – 12′ in depth, plus an inflow pool (approx. 98 degrees F) that is 0′ – 4′ in depth.
- Private soaking pools are available anytime we are open for public swim or water fitness classes. Please call for a reservation.
Children must be at least 4’6″ tall or be able to swim one length of the pool on their own to be left unattended at the Aquatic Center. All other children must be accompanied in the water by an adult. Swim pants or diapers are required for children who are not potty trained. Swim diapers are available at the front desk.
- Printable version of the May 2015 Aquatic Center calendar
- Printable version of the June/July 2015 Aquatic Center calendar
- Best Current Lap Swim Times
- Daily Rates, Passes and Memberships
- Descriptive explanations of weekly water fitness classes