We are proud to be the largest indoor hot springs in North America, as well as the only publicly-operated aquatic facility within 100+ miles of Salida. In striving to serve many communities both local and visiting, and wisely use our resources, our schedule does change seasonally. This includes 2 annual maintenance shutdowns (1 – 2 weeks) and reduced hours during our slow seasons.
The pool is home to 2 local youth swim teams, host to over a dozen water fitness classes a week, and open to the public 70 – 90 hours a week, depending on the season. We also run swim lessons and host special events through out the year.
How to use the schedule:
Public swim is BLUE, water fitness classes OLIVE and swim team GREEN. Click on a scheduled time and more information will pop up, including prices and special considerations.
- Pay attention to fitness classes and swim team practices that are concurrently scheduled with Mellow Mornings or Open Swim, as these users will get priority use of indicated parts of the pool (specific number of lap lanes and/or inflow pool)
- The Aquatic Center is a 6 lane, 25 yard lap pool (approx. 85 degrees F) that is 4′ – 12′ in depth, plus an inflow pool (approx. 98 degrees F) that is 0′ – 4′ in depth.
- Private soaking pools are available anytime we are open for public swim or water fitness classes. Please call for a reservation.
More resources (will be live links soon!)
- Hard-copies of current monthly calendar available at the pool
- Best current lap swimming times (printable handout)
- Daily Rates, Passes and Memberships
- Descriptive explanation of Mellow Mornings and Open Swim
- Description explanations of weekly water fitness classes